Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A step back in Time

I started making Soft Sculpture dolls several years ago and even though my doll count is up to around 70 dolls, I haven't made a single doll in about two years.  I used to love it but in the end the work that goes into one of the dolls made the novelty wear out.

Most of my dolls are now around the world among my friends and family but I kept photos of almost all of the dolls I have made and I wanted to share some of my favourite ones with you here so enjoy the little album below of my soft sculpture dolls from my past that I made.





















3 comments:

  1. How cute!! I had no idea you were making softies. You've done such a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see my sweetie Ainsley and I love her so much. I so love all of your dolls. You are so talented.
    Now, into quilts I admire yours so much. I too have not made any dolls in a long time.
    Quilting just doesn't do it for me as for actually making them. But, love to look at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls hehehe. I only just found your comments. It's been so long since I made a doll. I think I like quilting because they are more practical in the home than our dolls were hahaha xoxox

    ReplyDelete