Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Beginning



Ok so I should have started a blog a long time ago but you never really think to do it.  But, It will be a nice way of keeping up with my crafty side as the projects I make get filed away into cupboards once the current novelty wears off.  I shall try and catch up and add some projects here that I have made and then keep it up to date.

A little about me... hmmmm.  Well I love to sew.  I mean really love to sew and create something from nothing.  I am a huge fan of patchwork quilts and have finally started making my own.  I also on the odd occasion make a teddy bear here and there and used to make soft sculpture dolls too.  Now I just make them here and there for my 2 kids and friends.

Quilting quilting quilting.  I can't get enough of it and just as soon as I have more time, I will share some photos on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment