Monday, August 1, 2011

I can't believe it's August

Wowsers.  I can't believe it's August and I haven't been back since christmas.  Since our house move I have been flat out and have not sewed since the huge christmas quilt I made for my inlaws.  I think a huge project truely cures you of the hobby for a while hehehe.

Instead I have been cooking allot because my husband and I finally quit smoking.  It's been three months and I have put on 5kg hahaha hence the cooking.  So if I annoy people with some special recipes for a while that is why.

Today I am going to make some gingerbread houses (little ones) just for fun because we recently made some cookies and they were so good my daughter wanted to make the houses.  Christmas in July we called it.

Anyway will us luck and hope you are all good.





No comments:

Post a Comment