Saturday, December 18, 2010

Shabby Chic

On another note.  I have been hit with inspiration to do my daughter's room in a shabby chic style for her to make it a French Provincial princess room.  I won't be able to start the room for another few months but in the mean time have been collecting furniture and other pieces off ebay.

I can't wait to be able to start.  I picked up these amazing three pieces of furniture for a steal at $100AU and will be picking them up in a few hours.  Once I have them home I will add them here to show and tell.  In the mean time, be inspired yourselves by some of the photos I am using for inspiration. 

Even though our room won't be no where near as good as these, I will certainly try my hardest to make our room as beautiful as possible.





















No comments:

Post a Comment